UCLA survives a lackluster performance to beat San Jose State, 27-17, Saturday night at the Rose…
Time is Running Out
During fall camp, I said in judging whether this team has a successful season you shouldn't go by only its win/loss record, but whether the team plays up to its capability in each game. So, even though you notch the San Jose State game as a win, with UCLA prevailing 27-27, you have to put it in the under-achieiving column. In my book, instead of this game helping Rick Neuheisel keep his job...
2,180 Fans online
- UCLA in National Rankings
- CONFIRMED: UCLA vs Utah 7:30pm ESPN
- After a bit of review of the past 4 games, wondering if....
- Mora is right about yards... Florida st & Oregon
- Irrespective of Iese's goal line TD catch, did you see