No. 18 USC hosts No. 2 Oregon on Saturday. The Trojans will have to cut down on their own mistakes…
Oregon looks to storm LA and the computers
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – The undefeated-No.2 ranked Oregon Ducks will "Storm LA" with more to prove than just superiority over No. 18 USC on Saturday. The Ducks are in a hunt for a trip to the BCS National Championship game, even though the BCS computers don't seem to agree. No. 3 in the first BCS standings released, the Ducks currently sit at No. 4 behind Alabama, Kansas State...
1,356 Fans online
- Something I think the board is overlooking in the Mora era
- Bercovici starting at qb at Asu practice. Like our chances......
- UCLA Offers 2016 Tight End
- Does Alize Jones look like a high school player to you?
- UCLA "self scouting" after 3rd game