Kyle Anderson and Shabazz Muhammad talk about the improved ball movement and defense against the…
Bruins Blow Out Cougars
After playing with overall pretty poor effort on Thursday night, UCLA bounced back with a much more high energy game on Saturday, beating Washington State 76-62. The game was marked by an impressive nine minute stretch in the first half where the Bruins held the Cougars without a single point. That stretch was, in part, keyed by Norman Powell, who came in at around the 13 minute mark in the first half with UCLA ahead 18-15. Washington State had hit five threes up to that point, but with Powell in the game, the rotations were better, and UCLA was able to close out on shooters better, which forced the Cougars to drive into the paint, leading to several turnovers. The Cougars, despite trying to limit possessions and slow the pace of play down, somehow managed to turn the ball over 17 times, which allowed UCLA to get out on the break with ease. This was one of the first games in a...
2,507 Fans online
- Klemm - "Brendall not playing, is the easy way out
- I might be mistaken, but UVA was exactly what this team needed
- What score this Saturday will alleviate some of the BBS from
- After a few days to reflect...
- I'm glad we dropped in the Polls - way too much hype-