Tony Parker talks about how his tough first season has gone, how it felt to play 18 minutes against…
VIDEO: Anderson on Parker
Kyle Anderson talks after the press conference: Transcript KA: … you know, it's just all the talks we've had. I told him his chance is going to come. He just has to keep working as he has been doing and be ready. I tell him almost before every game, every practice, that your chance is going to come out here so you have to be ready. You either sink or swim. Q: what was it like? You guys were all in here having those late-night shooting sessions. And 3 of you were having a really good amount of success but Tony [Parker] was [audio difficulties]. What was his mood like during that time? KA: well, you know, he's not known to get down on...
2,467 Fans online
- UCLA TE Hall of Famer Tim Wrightman's comments on game
- My biggest concern today - Mazzone's in game play calling
- Possible theory--Show nothing scheme-wise prior to Texas ?
- This won't be our OL for much longer
- PERFECT way to start the season