UCLA Does Less Wrong to Win
It's ironic – and fitting – that a day after a discussion on the BRO message board about how college basketball is barely watchable now, UCLA and Washington turn in a barely-watchable game Thursday, with the Bruins ultimately doing less wrong to win, 91-82. Now, for some, possibly, they see the 91-82 score and notice that Washington shot 55% for the game and UCLA 54% and would come away...
2,427 Fans online
- Something I think the board is overlooking in the Mora era
- Bercovici starting at qb at Asu practice. Like our chances......
- UCLA Offers 2016 Tight End
- Does Alize Jones look like a high school player to you?
- UCLA "self scouting" after 3rd game