Coach Jim Mora talked Monday after what he considered a good practice, UCLA gets a new offensive…
Monday Practice Report
Malcolm Bunche participated in his first practice on Monday night, and he was well worth waiting for. In pads, he is mammoth, looking all of 6'6 and 310+ pounds. What was most shocking about him is that he can really bend. He's an inch taller than Caleb Benenoch, but he was able to bend lower than him. Bunche slotted in at left guard on his first day, and he looks like he has a real chance to play...
1,990 Fans online
- PLEASE GIF Mora and Mazzonne Throwing Up the Fours!!!
- Rick Wade is a beast at SM....
- Can't hurt UCLA recruiting when
- Utah LB Osa Masina locks in official visit
- UCLA vs. ASU: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly