Owamagbe Odighizuwa talks about his big performance in the spring game and how important it was to…
Reed Talks UCLA Commitment
L.J. Reed is one of the top receivers out West and ranked No. 14 nationally. He runs well, is a high level athlete with great body control and can get down the field and make plays. He's a big kid, all of 6-3, 215 pounds and he doesn't look like he's done growing. "The doctor just told me I'm supposed to be 6-6," Reed said while playing in the Passing Down Tournament Sunday morning. "I think I'm...
2,282 Fans online
- UCLA in National Rankings
- CONFIRMED: UCLA vs Utah 7:30pm ESPN
- After a bit of review of the past 4 games, wondering if....
- Mora is right about yards... Florida st & Oregon
- Irrespective of Iese's goal line TD catch, did you see