AUG. 21 -- 2016 three-star Charlotte (NC) Mallard Creek defensive end Josh Brown has three early…
Season Preview, Prediction: Part 2
DEFENSE After a few weeks of spring practice and then two and a half weeks of fall camp, we’re still unsure what defensive scheme UCLA is primarily going to run this fall. For a while we’d see a 4-2-5, and then the 3-4-4 would make a comeback. It’s obvious now that UCLA really doesn’t have a “base” defense because those two alignments are being used pretty much equally, and we would expect that...
2,465 Fans online
- UCLA in National Rankings
- CONFIRMED: UCLA vs Utah 7:30pm ESPN
- After a bit of review of the past 4 games, wondering if....
- Mora is right about yards... Florida st & Oregon
- Irrespective of Iese's goal line TD catch, did you see