In the game of high stakes recruiting there are always promises made. Usually it's promises made by…
TE/DE Prospect Logan Paulsen
West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade tight end/defensive end Logan Paulsen, 6-4, 220, could be one of Southern California's top two-way players this fall, and is hearing from colleges accordingly. "I'm hearing from Oregon State, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Oregon, Duke, Arizona and Arizona State," said Paulsen...
1,171 Fans online
- You know what also grinds my gears about yesterday's game
- Willis' helmet did not come off
- Why don't we rush the punter anymore?
- I think all the time Redmond & Quessenberry missed showed.
- My Thoughts on Virginia Win