Sophomore center Lorenzo Mata talks about how the rehabilitation is going on his broken tibia, and…
Mata Injury Update
Lorenzo Mata has fractured his tibia and his out six to eight weeks. Mata suffered the injury when he collided with Jordan Farmar in the second half of Thursday's game with Washington State. Mata underwent an MRI today. It showed the fracture to be high on the tibia, near the knee. No surgery is required but at least six weeks of recovery is expected, and possibly...
2,507 Fans online
- Klemm - "Brendall not playing, is the easy way out
- I might be mistaken, but UVA was exactly what this team needed
- What score this Saturday will alleviate some of the BBS from
- After a few days to reflect...
- I'm glad we dropped in the Polls - way too much hype-