Here's a quick look at today's Los Angeles Nike Camp, with some of the standouts being quarterback…
JR Prospects Bryan & Jeremy Payton
Bryan Payton and Jeremy Payton, both 6-1, 185, West Covina (Calif.) South Hills, are considered among the best athletes in the 2004 class on the west coast. Last spring at the Los Angeles Nike Camp, Bryan ran a 4.47 40 while Jeremy clocked a 4.59. Last season as juniors, the two led their South Hills team to the Division VII CIF championship. They played both ways, as wide receivers and defensive backs, with Bryan collecting 11 interceptions and Jeremy snagging 8. Bryan was named to the Cal-Hi All-State Underclass First Team, and Jeremy made the Second Team. Bryan prefers...
2,140 Fans online
- You know what also grinds my gears about yesterday's game
- Willis' helmet did not come off
- Why don't we rush the punter anymore?
- I think all the time Redmond & Quessenberry missed showed.
- My Thoughts on Virginia Win